Monday, April 11, 2005

yo! today is Sunday! IM so Bored, every Sunday i ROTTED at home, please help me.. someone ask me out on sunday please. >.< Others day i busy... heh

My bday Party
----------------
Wow, yestersday, SAT , is a super duper fun day! ROCks my day! darn happy n enjoyed n touched by all my beloved FRIENDS~Church FRIENDS~Close friends~Classmates~Relatives, I just hope they enjoyed & hope u guys like the foods in the party & the games that my father planned! no1 left out i hope.. really a memorable day for me, people say its 80th bday! funny, but its 18th! bday! its a waste for those who cant make it, but its ok, we still got chance to meet ok! have fun~ btw, i will be sending u guys the pic on my bday to u guys, so dont worry ok!

PS:
Dad: Thanks for the Foods, thanks for the games u planned, Thanks for Spending the money~ thanks for everything~ muacks! MILLIONS THANKS FOR U DAD!
Mum: Thanks for waking up so early to cook some of the stuffs, u r the best! love ya ever! =)
BRO: THANKS ! so early go help me set up all the seats n thanks to ur friends 2! nanzhi, shuyi, ah neo, shihui~ thanks =)

THANKS TO YOU GUYS~ I LOVE U GUYS, i LOVE THE PRESENTS THAT U GUYS GAVE~ GOD BLESS~

No comments: