Wednesday, April 13, 2005

(18Th BIrthdaY) Not 80th!
Finally my bday over le.. & Finally im 15 16 17 18 18 18 18 le~ oooo ITS 18 le~~ haha can buy criggratte, alcohol, TOTO, 4-digits liao.. wahhaha but no la.. i dont do these de.. me good boy.. Im so happy man~ but tired le..

School is boring... Nothing actually happened in school today! all is wendy's things. ytd not enough sleep, keep sleeping in class & went to library & sleep.. lol

Morning - receive a Brown Sprayed Zidane's Cap From Winnie & seh ling ~ : wow thanks alot man! muacks!muacks! i love the smell from the cap, make me feel like lying on girl's bed.. haha! very relaxing =x btw, wats the perfume u put ar winnie? lOL~

Evening - went to orchard, celebrate wif yanbin, Nich, annie, 1u, jessie, kenyang, penny, kokyao & taoshun, but taoshun go 1st cos he got something on .. wow! thanks everyone!sorry for walking wif me! =p WOW! then saw OLINDA & DAPHNE at Hereen, outside the neoprint shop, haha~ we got took photo wif OLINDA only, cos DAPHNE walk too fast! LOL double happiness, after that we went go Cine to eat PASTA MANIA~ Haha , all like very full leh, never finished their foods , same goes to me~ bleah~ eat liao went to PARTY WORLD n sing~ haha very happy also, but actually tired to sing le. but still sing. Sang for 4 hours leh~ haha After that my DAD drove me,penny,annie,kokyao,kenyang home.. so sorry to wake up my DAD leh its 1.30am & yet DAD drove us. >.<>DAD, but we had no choice.

Thanks everyone for Celebrating my bday! THANKS ! MILLION tHANKS~

ps: sorry to those who msged me in MSN, i didnt reply u, cos i still haven reached home. 15 windows.. omg~

No comments: