Sunday, April 03, 2005

Sorry people..

Im so busy last week, cant blog.. but i will blog now. Nothing Great happen recently, only my hair got caught by my teacher.. haha STUPID LIM TEN KOK.. with a stupid face, childish look, irraiting smile & ugly action. HAHA I DONT CARE , I GONNA SPRAY!

Well, forget about this,

Hey people, My Birthday is coming !! ooo~ so excited , 9th april got Birthday Party, but 12th april is my real birthday~ Remember meet at kallang MRT at 5pm =)

Today is a super boring day for me, stayed at home sleep whole day.. wow im PIG (oo) Im sick. with running rose. Eat medicine then me around 9pm then woke up. then got alot of miss call from church.. arr.. so sorry.. i today actually wanna meet them, but i forgot.. sorry leh.

Tml i think also a boring day for me ba..

No comments: