Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Bad Luck With Bad days!
Sorry, so long never blog... these few days was DARN DARN DARN DARN DARN UNLUCKY For me..After my Bday like that.. super suay~ Keep Losting things.. im very sad & dulan.. Y like that? im so darn suay.. someone help me.. getting moody nowdays.. zzzz

Suay-
Lost & Things
-----------
1)My favourite Vans Shoes
2)My Mirror & touchLight drop on the floor n broke
3)Someone Gone from my world. " MM"( i dont trust Stranger G_ _ _ much now , so please dont give me attitude.) Friends is still my Beloved friends.. i will love u like my HP & wallet . But u dont like me, then i wont be doing good to u 2..
4)My Mp3 Lost in School. PPL STEAL then nearly got to fight wif ppl.. teachers KPO also. freak off man ..
5)Some of my Friends getting further away from me.. ( dont wanna name it ) Its doesnt matter
6)Weather getting HOTTER, NO MOOD to do anything, At home also sweat, Sleep also Sweat, in bus also , every bus i took to school is like HOT AIR CON no aircon come out. ! wtf , y like that..


Guys, dont bother to find me in MSN , cos i wont be online so often now.. darn! sms me ba or call my hp for a chat.

MY DEAR GOD , SHOW MERCY TO ME PLEASE... I PRAYED..

No comments: