Friday, April 29, 2005

hello, today... suay again got PCP Practical test, OMG!! what a test for me, My CPU was Crazy like mad, teacher u sux to core, or rather to MAXILLIUM! i just wanna smack your bloody face, y u so cocky? dont action la.. dont act innocent also. u just a freak.. u just irritate me more & more.

1st - minus 2 marks cos i never check properly
2nd- minus 2 marks cos i never check properly again
3rd- Ram Spoil, not my fault, is the teacher's fault, he wanna minus 10 marks but Make me beg for 2 marks only, Freak u!!
4th- Hard disk Spoil, nearly minus 10 marks again, but is not my fault, is system Lousy. I changed 4 Hard disk! still cannot
5th- i put the Screw Driver in the CPU, thats my fault, but the teacher make me nervous darn! waste my time..
6th- On the windows, My firewire & 1 sound missing.. minus 5 marks each .. so 10 marks.. WTF!!

Total minus 17 marks.. Poor me.. Lousy Com. lousy Hardware.. Lousy Teacher!! Wat u say to me? " Shit never wash hands? then so unlucky? " <-- F*** U!! dont be an idiot la. So rude for wat? wanna eat me up? cos i screw u that day?
Thanks Chonghow & Jingyong for helping..

Lucky NWF practical test is EASY like chicken feet.. LOL
I Cant wait to finish my school until end of the year.. then ZAO liao~ heck care Zzzz

After that, went out with my peers, KY, SZE, PENNY,SHAN , went to get a movie, the interpreter, Nice not a bad show, u guys should catch it. after that, go starbucks sing song, play majong.. Just reached home & bathe only..

No comments: