Monday, March 14, 2005

Wah lan leh... Today Morning i was really happy, excited to go home. cos i went to have a new hair cut at Cindy's place. ONLY when i reach school. My Screwed Up teacher, "Alex P" say i no need to cut hair must dye back hair to black. If not No attendance for 3 weeks. Then i was like erm.. f*** la , last week , u say cut hair give me back attendance now tell me must dye black. If not like that, i dont cut hair liao. He Told me, im his most concerning student, then say "I like u , thats y i care about u. I know u can get 4 pointer & score high. U see those 4 pointer, no1 got a dyed hair." Siao 1.. mad. I wan to be the 1st 1 cannot ar? Super Screwed up day.. Then i was sick also, got flu. Went home & sleep after i ate my medicine.

Nvm.. TML then see what will happen.. i will just spray my hair. SHLT U~~ ALEX P

ps: yb dont sad ok.. everything will going to be fine. =)

No comments: