Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Today - Not a Bad day. LoL

Hmm.. how to start this. Ok. In the Morning, i got my hair sprayed to school. Super black! haha, i reach school, wah kao.. wendy 1st word is pour me water.. loL . she say wahh.. not black enough la.. spray more, wah lan.. i spray alot liao still ask me spray. Dulan sia..but nvm la. Over liao, then after that, lesson over.. Another 1 pour me water again(jinhui) say " i dont used to ur black hair sia, not nice 1.." wah ~ then i was like going to smack ppl liao.. lol(jk 1 la) haha

Today Test was SUX!! SO hard.. cannot score well liao.. haha nvm..

YA GUYS! the Alex P thing.. LOL he thought i dyed back.. but NO Lor, he gave back my attendance liao.. haha n gave those ppl 45 marks to 50marks.. wahh so happy today. He told me hes leaving this term.. wahh so sad(evil smile) haha .. wendy should know wat happened .. haha wat alex P told me. =)

Ok la. Bye ppl.. take care everyone.
Tml is a GREAT DAY! I MISS ......

No comments: