Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Today is a Great Day! Having fun! Cos its Kieth Bday!

HAPPY BDAY KIETH YANG!

Early Morning have to wake up go the stupid FLAG day.. lol i was slacking, me n 1 of my friend sit at the Doubt Ghout MRT station there. LOL waiting for the time to pass fast.. after that use my $2 change to coins then donate.. too boring liao. Then went to esplanade to eat Cake.. wahha i use the cream n SMACk on kieth face.. so fun.. then all chase me.. haha so lame. After that......

After a long long discussion , we finally decided to watch Movie(Son of the mask) at marina parade. hahaha! super funny.. i like that show. =) after that went to esplanade n listen to sea water.. Suddenly YB called ask me"u eat liao?" hanged up.. so funny.. n hoh, Kieth & jingyong told me alot of feeling.. right? aha . Dont Think too much ok. After that go home liao. BATHE

Ok la.. goodnightz *HappY bday Kieth* hope u like the present~

No comments: