Monday, June 16, 2008

my Life~

Argh.. sorry so late blog again. Today is Monday blue ... 16/06/08. So fast june liao.. hai. haha. been busy with work..no life!!! & also , i think i grew fat liao... shit!!! gonna go for diet.

My diet Program:
1) Eat 1 meal per day
2) eat more fruits

3) eat more vitamins A & C
4) Jog & excerise 3 times a week.

Thats all!! weeee.. just went for a jog with JW, free so great..hahaha

hmm... other than diet. im waiting for my Application of my UOB now card & Citi Bank clear card. OMG i dunoe when can i have it.. haha so long..

Tml i having my Dental Appointment with my Dad. HAHA. so long never dental liao. funny sia. my dad said, the dentist is a AH MA & is BO GEI .. HAHAHA, laugh until pengs, i bet with him , he bluff 1, if i win i got 100 bucks. hHAHAHA.

Btw , ***going Thailand Bangkok (AUG) 2th to 6th
jh,szeling, justin, yuting, fong, jason, me, darling - 8pax
$188 airtix, stay 4days 3 night , 50-80$ per pax, total : $250-300.
BOOK BY 22 JUNE!!

I will Blog more again. More things coming up!! =)


My Lexus .. hahahah!! cool right


HAHAHA this video is funny. Must watch. then tag me

No comments: