Friday, June 17, 2005

Today is a Day.. DAY , DAY

Morning - went to School for Rehersal at 10am , then sooo boring, waiting at there, although im late by 1 hour.. wahhaha . I perform Guitar.. wif Winnie, LOL 1st time was bad.. 2nd time then GOOD , "THUMBS UP" haha..

Afternoon- Went go PS, buy my guitar things, Meet Richard for Shepherping , its really GREAT that he shared wif me GOD's WORDs. =) & HE BOUGHT ME A BIBLE! COOL! I LOVE U MAN RICHARD =) thanks alot! After that, we went to Guitar lesson together.. after lesson he got to work so he left 1st.. >.<

Night - watch BATMAN BEGINS with WINNIE & XAVIER, WHAHA at 10pm , SHIOK!! DARN NICE~Recommanded by me! haha.. CAR NICE~ haha after that go home liao lor.. my Father Drive back =)

Tml is Tml business..

PS: Wendy, too bad u cant come ... next time ok~>?

Take care guys~ hAPPY Reading My Joy.. lol ( Dont laugh! ) i know u r smiling now. & I CAUGHT YA!! hahahahahahaah~ =p

No comments: